Car Wash Attendant – Part Time
LOCATION: Milwaukee, WI
STORE: 6231 S. Howell Ave, Milwaukee, WI. Located just north of the corner of Howell & College.
We are seeking a Car Wash Attendant to join the Scrub-A-Dub Team. Scrub-A-Dub is family-owned and has been operating since 1947. We offer great pay, excellent benefits and opportunities to advance. Full-time employees are eligible for insurance and vacation plans. We know that our success is dependent on our employees and that is why we strive to hire and develop those who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service in a team-based environment.
What you would do?
At Scrub-A-Dub, it is never a dull moment. We strive to provide fast, friendly and convenient service. As a Car Wash Attendant, you will be responsible for the daily operational duties of running an express tunnel car wash and providing outstanding customer service with an outgoing attitude.
- Greet customers in a timely, courteous fashion and deliver exceptional customer service by being welcoming and sincere
- Recommend services and merchandise based on the customer’s needs and preferences
- Handle customer transactions and operation of the cash register
- Operate the automatic car wash and guide cars onto the wash conveyor with focus and competence
- Maintain the physical appearance and cleanliness of the premises including sweeping, mopping, organizing, cleaning windows, light duty landscaping work and more
- Be proficient regarding all policies and procedures, including personal appearance expectations
Competencies & Physical Demands
- Eagerness to learn and problem-solving capabilities
- Great attitude and strong work ethic
- On-time and reliable attendance
- Ability to succeed in a team-based work environment
- Be self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
- Understand basic business principals and be able to operate a computer
- Ability to work in hot and cold environments
- Be active for extend periods of time and on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- Mechanically inclined is a plus
- Lift heavy items up to 50 pounds
- Hourly pay PLUS commission and tips
- Flexible Scheduling
- Friendly Work-Environment
- Ongoing Training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Health, Dental, and Vision after 3 months (Full-time)
- Paid Vacation (Full-time)
- Free Car Washes and Discounted Automotive Services